Use the Tranquil Tulip and Doily Card with your choice of sentiments from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for an any occasion card. This is a pretty quick card to make so you can make it and give it with just a few minutes notice to someone who needs to know you are thinking of them.
Stamps: Tranquil Tulips Photopolomer #143767 (Exclusive Host Rewards set FREE with $150+ order OR have a party and have your friends help you earn this Exclusive Host Stamp Set! Contact me for more info.)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Ink: Fresh Fig
Lemon Lime Twist
Card Stock: Whisper White
Lemon Lime Twist
Big Shot: Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Oops! I guess this retired! Use the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder #143708 instead. Place directly on your platform with a cutting pad on top, then run through your Big Shot. You may have to use the Embossing Folder option on your platform to get it through.)
Embellishments: Rhinestones #144220
Delicate White Doilies #141701
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Fresh Fig card base at 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
2. Cut your Fresh Fig card layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Attach to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Cut your Whisper White at 2″ x 4-1/2″.
~Stamp the leaves and stem in Lemon Lime Twist ink.
~Stamp the Tulip two-step stamps in Fresh Fig ink. Practice on a scrap paper if you have not done a two-step stamp before. This will give you confidence to do it on the actual project and get everything lined up properly.
~Stamp the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment in Fresh Fig ink.
~Attach to a piece of 2-14″ x 4-3/4″ Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
4. Lay out the Tulips and the Doily in the position you want them. Attach the Doily to the back of the Tulips with Fast Fuse or SNAIL. Then attach them both to the card front with Tombow Glue. Only put the Tombow on the back of the card stock.
5. Add three Rhinestones to the top left corner of your embossed Fresh Fig card front, AND to the lower right corner of your stamped Tulip panel.
6. Optional: Emboss the flap of your envelope with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
Purchase all the things to make this card at My Online Store Today. Have fun making your own versions with different color combinations!