Thic cute Christmas card can be made using a variety of Christmas sayings and embossing folders if you need some variety for the Christmas cards you are making to send this year.
Stamps: Embellished Ornaments Wood #139756, Clear #139759
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Red Glimmer Paper #121790 scrap for star
This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper #141628
Big Shot: Layering Circles Framelits
Wonderful Wreath Framelits #135851
Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder #143537
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 3-3/4″ x 6″. Put your card stock in the Cable Knit Dynamic embossing folder lining it up so one of the rope-like designs runs through the center. Place on your Big Shot Platform (without the Thin Die piece) or on your Multipurpose Platform with both tabs open. Yes, put it directly on the platform without a cutting plate under it. Put a cutting plate on top of it and run it through your Big Shot. Glue to your card base.
3. Cut your patterned Designer Series Paper at 3/4″ x 5-1/2″. Glue over the center rope-like design.
4. Stamp your Christmas words on Whisper White card stock in Real Red ink. Cut out with either a Layering Circle Framelit or the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
5. Cut the desired size Cherry Cobbler Scallop Circle, the Garden Green Wreath, and the Red Glimmer Paper Star using your Big Shot. Attach:
~Layering Circles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
~Wreath with either Tombow or Glue Dots
~Star with either Tombow or Glue Dots
~Layered Circles to card front with either Tombow or Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. You are finished!
Enjoy making this cheerful Christmas Card!