This fun little Popcorn Treat Box is quick to make and decorate for last minute treat and gift giving!
*Bundle #142284: Ready to Pop Photopolymer stamps + Popcorn Box Thinlits
Stamps: *Ready to Pop Photopolymer #141513
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock: Sweet Sugarplum
Big Shot: *Popcorn Box Thinlits #141473
Punch: 1/8″ Circle Punch #134365 (Optional)
Ribbons: 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack #143601 (Available until March 31, 2017 FREE with $50 purchase)
I used some Gold Baker’s Twine from the Holiday Catalog. Choose what you want.
Adhesives: Tear & Tape
1. Cut out two of the Popcorn Box Thinlits with your Big Shot from Sweet Sugarplum card stock. Use the Scallop Edgelit included to cut the top part of your box pieces so the top of your box will be scalloped. Also cut out a small tag from Sweet Sugarplum card stock.
2. Fold all the score lines on the box pieces. Stamp in Rich Razzleberry ink if desired.
3. Put Tear & Tape on the
~side tabs. Attach the two Box pieces together at the side tabs. Decide which part of the box will be the front. The bottom flap attached to the front will be attached last.
~Bottom Side Flaps: Along the score lines and edges on the outside of the box
~Bottom Back Flap needs no adhesive added.
~Bottom Front Flap: Along the edge on the inside of the box.
4. Now fold in the Bottom Flaps in this order: sides, back, front. Yea! You have finished your Box! Now to decorate it.
5. Cut about 20″ of ribbon. This should give you enough to go around the box and make a nice size bow. Fold the ribbon in half and put SNAIL adhesive directly on the ribbon on the 4″ or so on each side of the ribbon. Now attach the ribbon to the box starting with the center of the ribbon on the back center of your box. Place the ribbon gently in place in case you need to readjust it. Make sure the adhesive is on the ribbon as it touches the box corners in the front. Now tie your bow.
6. Stamp your tag in Rich Razzleberry ink. I also sponged the edges in the Rich Razzleberry ink. Punch a hole in the tag if desired or just attach it under the ribbon with a couple of glue dots. If you punched a hole, thread the Baker’s Twine through the hole and tie it around the knot in your bow.
7. Fill with treats or a small gift.
Enjoy surprising your family and friends with treats in Popcorn boxes. If the box is for a guy, just leave off the ribbon.