The Stippled Blossoms stamp set was at the top of my Wish list when I first saw it. I made this card and decided to use it as my swap (card front to trade with others) at the Stampin’ Up! Convention this week. This is a quick and easy card adaptable for any occasion.
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms w#126745 c#126747
Itty Bitty Banners w#125255 c#126257
Ink: Raspberry Ripple #126859
Primrose Petals #126858
Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple #126842
Primrose Petals #126841
Pink Pirouette #111351
Big Shot: Fancy Fan Folder #127751
Floral Frames Framelits #127012
Bitty Banners Framelits #129267
Punch: 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle #118874
Other: Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049
1. Pink Pirouette 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, scored and folded at 4-1/4″ Adhere Raspberry Ripple 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card front.
2. Primrose Petals card front layer: 3-3/4″ x 5″. Emboss with Fancy Fan Folder and your Big Shot. Adhere to Raspberry Ripple card front.
3. Stamp Stippled Blossoms Flower on Pink Pirouette card stock. Solid stamp in Primrose Petals ink. Stamp lined image on Stamp-a-ma-jig sheet in Early Espresso or Basic Black ink. Clean stamp. Use image on Stamp-a-ma-jig sheet to position stamped image where you want it. Line up Stamp-a-ma-jig handle with sheet, then remove sheet and stamp lined image in Raspberry Ripple ink. Punch out Stippled Blossoms flower using the Scallop Circle Punch.
4. Stamp sentiment in Raspberry Ripple ink on Pink Pirouette card stock. Use the Bitty Banners Framelits and your Big Shot to cut it out. Cut the desired Floral Frames Framelit from Raspberry Ripple card stock. Put Dimensionals on the back of the Bitty Banner, the Floral Frames flower, and the Scallop Circle. Attach the Scallop Circle and the Floral Frames together with Dimensionals.
5. Lay banner and Stippled Blossoms flower in desired positions and adhere with Dimensionals.
You can get everything to make this project in My Online Stampin’ Up! Store.
Happy Stamping, Punching and Die Cutting!