Refresh page if video doesn’t load.
Big Shot: Spiral Flower Originals Die #129379
Flower Garden Embossing Folder #123113
Box: Kraft Box #124106
Card Stock: Perfect Plum
Other: Large Rhinestone
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Make the flower following the video instructions.
2. Cut your card stock: One 3-1/4″ square in Perfect Plum. Four 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ in Elegant Eggplant.
3. Emboss your card stock. Decide what part of the Flower Garden image you want to show and emboss it the same on all your card stock pieces. Adhere the embossed card stock pieces with Tombow Glue.
4. Fold in the box bottom: sides first (the two parts that are the same), then fold in the part with the “U”, last is the part with the tongue. Flatten it from the inside if necessary.
5. Adhere your Spiral Flower with Tombow Glue.
6. Fill with a treat or small surprise before you give it to someone special.
Happy Flower Making and Gift Giving!