Papers & Cardstock:
Whisper White page 180 #100730
Cardbase: 8-1/2″x5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″; Card Front: 5-1/4″x4″;
scrap for sentiment which is punched with Petal Card Double Punch
Brushed Silver page 181 #100712 cut at 4-1/4″x5-1/2″
Cherry Cobbler page 179 #119685 scrap to be punched
with Decorative Label Punch
Red Glimmer paper page 181 #121790 Small Heart punch
Cherry Cobbler page 179 #119681
Basic Black page 180 #100082
Ink: VersaMark page 203 #102283
Petal Card Double Punch page 212 #119273
Decorative Label punch page 209 #120907
Small Heart punch page 210 #117193
Vintage Wall Embossing Folder page 219 #120175
Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder page 201 #101930
Heat Tool page 201 #100005
5/8″ White Organza Ribbon page 195 #114319
Snail page 206 #104332 Refill #104331
Dimensionals page 206 #104430
1. Cut Whisper White card front. Run through Big Shot using Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
2. Lightly tap VersaMark ink pad on the raised areas of the embossed Whisper White. Don’t worry if you get some on the lower areas. Cover with Iridescent Ice Embossing powder. Set with Heat tool. Test to make sure all the embossing powder is melted.
3. Wrap Organza Ribbon aound card front. Tie a knot. Slide to the position you like. Trim ribbon ends.
4. Put Snail gently on the back of the card front so you don’t unemboss it. Attach to Brushed Silver mat. Attach to cardbase.
5. Punch out Card Petal Double punch with Whisper White cardstock. Ink stamp with markers using Cherry Cobbler on the word “Love” and Basic Black on the rest of the words. Breathe on the stamp to remoisten the ink and stamp image. Trim the extra flaps from the Petal Card punched shape.
6. Use the Decorative Label Punch on the Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Attach stamped image with Snail. Punch out the Small Heart from the Red Glimmer paper. Attach it to stamped image with a Dimensional.
7. Put Dimensionals on the back of your stamped and punched label and attach as desired to card front.
8. Admire your card.