Stamps: Crazy About You wood #138856 clear #138859 Photopolymer #137137 Tellement Toi #138256 (Bundle with the Hello You Thinlits wood #139324 clear #139325 Photopolymer #138873)
Teeny Tiny Wishes wood #128748 clear #127802 MDS#125766
Ink: Elegant Eggplant ink pad and Marker
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Big Shot: Hello You Thinlits #137363 (See Bundles above)
Punches: Sweetheart Punch #133786
Scallop Edge Border #119882
Other: Tombow Glue
Fast Fuse Adhesive
Parchment OR Wax Paper from your grocery store
1. Cut your Elegant Eggplant card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more information on card bases.
2. Cut your Wisteria Wonder card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Center the card stock edge in your Scallop Edge Border Punch. Punch each edge starting in the center, then doing the left and right sides.
3. Cut out “Happy” from Elegant Eggplant card stock. Watch this video if you need detailed instructions. My preference is now to use Parchment Paper instead of Wax Paper, but both work.
4. Position your “Happy” where you want it. DO NOT attach it yet!!! Choose one of the stamps that starts with “SO”. Color it with your Elegant Eggplant Marker and stamp it above the “Happy”. Now you can stamp the “Together” and “Happy Anniversary” in Elegant Eggplant Ink over on the right hand side underneath “Happy”. You can now attach “Happy” using Tombow Glue.
5. Punch two hearts from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Use your Elegant Eggplant Marker to color around the edges of both Hearts. Attach the bottom Heart with Fast Fuse and the top Heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Attach your completed card front to your card base with Fast Fuse adhesive.
7. Time to celebrate with the Happy Couple!
Happy Anniversary Card Making!