A perfect little package for something sweet or sparkly.
Stamps: Flower Fest page 124 w#122278 c#122280
Perfect Punches page 140 w#117022 c#120516
Teeny Tiny Wishes page 157 w#115370
Card Stock: Garden Green
Ink: Garden Green
Cherry Cobbler or Bravo Burgundy
Real Red marker
Big Shot: Matchbox XL die page 221 #114890
Punches: Modern Label page 209 #119849
5 Petal Flower page 210 #119880
Other: Sticky Strip
Rhinestone page 198 #119246
Stamp-a-ma-jig page 207 #101049
1. Cut Garden Green card stock in half. Lay one half on the Matchbox bottom and the other half on the Matchbox belly band. Run through Big Shot.
2. Assemble Matchbox bottom as follows: Crease all score lines except the teeny tiny ones at the narrow ends. Fold triangle corner sections so they lay along the long edges, then fold the long edges over them. Fold the narrow ends in now and let the teeny tiny edges fold outward. Usually this works so you need no adhesive. If necessary, unfold and use Sticky Strip along the edges to hold it together.
3. Assemble the Matchbox belly band by putting Sticky Strip along the small tab and aligning with the opposite end.
4. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 1-7/8″ piece of Wild Wasabi. Adhere to top of belly band.
5. Now for some stamping. Color in the Modern Label shaped stamp without coloring in the words. Stamp on Whisper White card stock. Ink the Merry Christmas stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Garden Green. Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the sentiment where you want it inside the Modern Label frame you previously stamped. Stamp. Punch out using the Modern Label punch.
6. Stamp the 5 Point flower from Flower Fest twice in each color: Bravo Burgundy ink on Real Red card stock and Garden Green ink on Wild Wasabi card stock. Punch out the flowers with the 5 Petal Flower punch. Score down the center of each Real Red petal. Put a Dimensional under the center of the top Real Red flower and adhere it to the top of the second Real Red flower alternating petal positions. Place another Dimensional under this second flower and adhere to a Wild Wasabi flower (leaves). Cut the last Wild Wasabi flower apart into separate petals. Position so they stick out a little further than the other leaves and alternate positions. Add a large rhinestone to the center of the flower.
7. Position flower and label in desired places and adhere.
8. Fill with something sweet or sparkly (candy or jewelry). Admire!
Have fun making this fun little box!