Stamps: The Newborn King w#135110 c#135113 French #136976 Spanish #136973
Watercolor Winter Too Photopolymer #135819
Ink: Real Red
Garden Green Marker
Baked Brown Sugar Marker
Lost Lagoon Marker
Hello Honey Marker
Card Stock: Real Red
Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper #135822
Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits
Other: Basic Rhinestones
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Color your stamp with the Garden Green (Tree Tops), Baked Brown Sugar (Stable, tree trunks), Lost Lagoon (Mary & Joseph), and Hello Honey Markers (baby Jesus, stars). Remember to open your mouth and huff on the colored stamp a couple of times to remoisten the ink, then stamp on Whisper White card stock.
4. Take you stamped image and cut out with your Big Shot and the desired Oval Framelit. Stamp “Christmas” at the top of the Oval with Real Red Ink. Cut a piece of Garden Green card stock with the next larger Oval Framelit. Layer them together with Dimensionals and attach to the card with Dimensionals.
5. Add Basic Rhinestones over the stars and the dotted “I” if desired.
6. Admire before sending it to someone.
Happy Christmas Card Making!