This Merry Christmas Card is the last card we made at my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack Class. It uses the Holly Embossing Folder and Reason for the Season stamp set.
Stamps: Reason for the Season Photopolymer #139730
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Cucumber Crush
This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper #141628
Big Shot: Layering Ovals Framelits #141706
Holly Embossing Folder #141634
Trim: Real Red 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon #141984
Adhesives: Tombow Glue or Fase Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Cucumber Crush card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Cucumber Crush card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Holly embossing folder.
3. Cut your patterned paper at 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to card front about 1/4″ from bottom edge.
4. Cut about 7″ of ribbon. Run some Fast Fuse or SNAIL along the back side. Center and line up the ribbon so it covers the top edge of your patterned paper. Attach ribbon to card front and wrap the edges over to the back of the card front.
5. Attach card front to card base with Tombow Glue or Fast Fuse.
6. Stamp Merry Christmas in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the Layering Oval Framelit that fits best. Attach over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Happy Christmas Card Making!