Stamps: Love You More w#131850 c#131853 (Available only until January 27, 2014 or while supplies last)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler
Big Shot: Honeycomb Embossing Folder #129378
Honeycomb Hive Thinlit Die #132965
Other: Tombow Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Honeycomb embossing folder. Adhere to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card stock at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. You have a couple of options here.
Note: Look at the cutting edge side of your Thinlit. Notice that there are Honeycomb Hexagons that do NOT have the cutting edge around them. I ran mine through three times trying to get those to cut out. 🙂
~Option 1: (I used this one.) Cut out your Honeycomb Hive Thinlit. Sandwich: Magnetic OR Multipurpose Platform (all tabs closed), Cutting Plate, card stock, Wax Paper, Honeycomb Hive Thinlit, Cutting Plate.
~Option 2: (Considering using this one.) Cut out a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet. Peel off one side and stick it to your 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Cherry Cobbler card stock. Use the same sandwich as in Option 1 laying your card stock side up, adhesive side down.
4. Punch out the Hexagons. Save the rest for another project. I will be posting a project on Valentine’s Day that will use it.
5. Stamp “Love You More” and the arrows on a piece of 1-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White card stock. Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock at 2″ x 3-3/4″. Layer the two together with Dimensionals. Decide where you want your label and some of the Hexagons you cut out. Adhere your label to the card front with Dimensionals.
6. Position your Hexagons as desired.
~Option 1: If you used Option 1 above you will need to use Tombow Glue to stick your Hexagons to your Honeycomb embossed card front.
~Option 2: If you used Option 2 above you will need to peel off the sticker back and adhere the Hexagons to your Honeycomb embossed card front.
7. Write a nice note inside before you give it to your Man.