This is one of the Pretty cards we made at my last Stamp Class. I just love the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper! So this week’s posts will all be Pretty cards you can use for the Women in your life.
Stamps: Just Sayin’ Wood #133200, Clear #133203
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Card Stock: Whisper White
Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper #137784
Big Shot: Word Bubble Framelits #132968
Spring Flowers Embossing Folder #137365
Other: Basic Rhinestones
Silver 5/8″ Satin Ribbon #134548 (or choose another ribbon)
Blackberry Bliss 3/8″ Satin Stitched Ribbon #133668
Stamping Sponge wedge
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Blackberry Bliss card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Blackberry Bliss card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Spring Flowers embossing folder. Attach to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Cut your flowered paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Sponge around the edges with Blackberry Bliss ink and your sponge wedge. Attach to your card base.
4. Stamp your desired sentiment in Blackberry ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the coordinating Framelit. Add Rhinestones if desired. Put Dimensionals on the back.
5. Cut your Silver Ribbon at about 5-1/4″ long. Cut your Blackberry Bliss Ribbon about 4-3/4″ long. Attach the ribbons together with either SNAIL or Fast Fuse.
6. Lay ribbons and sentiment in the desired positions and attach to card front. Use either Fast Fuse or SNAIL to attach ribbons to card front.
7. Add Rhinestones to the upper corners of your flowered paper if desired.
8. Add a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock to the inside of your card so you have something to write on.
Happy Card Making!