This LOVE card, made with the Letters for You Framelits, can be used for many occasions: birthday, engagement, wedding, or anniversary. This one is for my daughter’s birthday. Her name is too long to fit on this size card. Choose your patterned Designer Series Paper and card stock to coordinate. All Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers have the coordinating colors listed on the package to help you coordinate your projects.
Card Stock: Mint Macaron
Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper #141632
Big Shot: Large Letters Framelits #141712 (Also Bundled with Letters for You Photopolymer stamp set #142348)
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this Video for more about card bases.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper and coordinating Mint Macaron card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Now get out your Big Shot and Letter Framelits. You can use either the Multipurpose Platform that came with your Big Shot or the Magnetic Platform which will hold your Framelits in place. Choose the four letters you want and lay them in the position you want them on your Mint Macron card stock. Run through your Big Shot. Save the center parts of the letters (such as the O here).
4. Use half Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of your die cut Mint Macaron card front. Place half Dimensionals next to the edges of the letter cut out also. Now add any letter centers with half Dimensionals on the back.
5. Attach to the Designer Series Paper making sure all four sides are lined up. Now attach your layered card front to your card base with Fast Fuse or SNAIL or Tombow Glue.
Have fun making your own Dimensional pretty word card with the Letters for You Framelits for someone special!