This Crafting Forever card has more pieces than the other two this week. See what the addition of some layers makes!
Stamps: Crafting Forever Wood Mount #143955, Clear Mount #143958
Inks: Memento Black
Markers for the Cup: Pool Party
Markers for the Brush Handles: Berry Burst
Lemon Lime Twist
Markers for the Brush Tips: Basic Gray (Craft Knife tip)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Seaside Embossing Folder #141481
Other: Glitter Enamel Dots #144200
Blender Pen #102845
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Emerald Envy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Cut your middle Bermuda Bay layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run your Bermuda Bay Marker along the edges. Attach to card base.
~Cut your Pool Party card stock at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Run through your Big Shot with the Seaside embossing folder. Glue to your layered card base.
2. Stamp your Brushes stamp on Whisper White card stock with Memento Black ink. 3. Color:
~Cup. Color the whole thing with your Pool Party Marker. Color around the edges with the Emerald Envy Marker. Color next to the Emerald Envy Marker with your Bermuda Bay Marker and under the cup line towards the top of the cup. Use your Blender Pen to remove the marker lines and blend the colors a little.
~Brush Handles. Rotate the NEW In Color Markers
~Brush Tips: Color the Craft Knife blade with Smoky Slate. Rotate the other markers for the brush tips.
4. Stamp Do Something Creative Every Day in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White card stock.
5. Cut out the Brushes in a Cup with the largest Stitched Shapes Oval Framelit. Cut out the Creative words with a Square Stitiched Shapes Framelit. Run your Bermuda Bay Marker along the outside edges of each die cut. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backs. Lay in the desired positions. Attach.
6. Add a Glitter Enamel Dot to each corner of the Square. I used one of each size.
Shop at My Online Store to get all the supplies to make this card: nendykerr.stampinup.net Click on “Shop Now” to get to the store.
Enjoy using the Crafting Forever stamp set to make a variety of cards.