SAB = Sale-a-bration item available until March 31, 2015. You can substitute another item.
Stamps: Something Wonderful Wood #139125, Clear #139128 (SAB)
Petite Petals Wood #133152, Clear #133155
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Card Stock: Blackberry Bliss
Irresistably Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper #138635(SAB)
Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits #125598
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder #127751
Punch: Extra Large Oval #119859
Petite Petals #133322
Other: Stamping Sponge wedges #101610
Blackberry Bliss 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon #133668
Dazzling Details #124117
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Blackberry Bliss card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Ir DSP at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Sponge randomly in circles first with Rich Razzleberry, then sponge to fill in with Blackberry Bliss. Sponge as light or as dark as you want.
3. Cut your Ribbon at about 16″. Wrap around your DSP and tie a knot. Trim ends if desired. I usually put a Glue Dot under the knot to keep the ribbon in place. If the ribbon doesn’t look good I put a Glue Dot next to the knot to keep the tails in place. You can now attach your DSP to your card base.
4. Stamp your sentiment and flowers in Blackberry Bliss ink. Punch out your sentiment with the Large Oval Punch. Sponge around sentiment if desired. Punch out your Petite Petal Flowers with the Petite Petal Punch. Curl the ends of your flower petals with a Bone Folder.
5. Cut out the desired size Label Framelit from Rich Razzleberry card stock using your Big Shot. Now run through your Big Shot using the Fancy Fan embossing folder making sure the fans go the direction you want. Use Dimensionals on both the label and the punched sentiment to attach them to the card front.
6. Attach your flowers to your card front with Glue Dots. You can add Dazzling Details to the flower centers and around the edge of your Punched sentiment if desired. Set aside to dry for several hours.
7. If desired, cut a piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White and attach on the inside of the card to write on. You can also stamp some flowers in the lower corners if desired.
Happy Card Making!