Happy Valentine’s Day! This Valentine card uses the Sweet and Sassy Hearts Framelits and the Love Notes Thinlits. Enjoy all the Hearts for your Happy Valentine’s Day!
Stamps: Sealed with Love Photopolymer #
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Real Red
Silver Foil Sheets #132178
Sending Love Designer Series Paper (6×6) #142733
Big Shot: Love Notes Framelits #142752
Sweet and Sassy Framelits $141707
Other: Clear Wink of Stella #141897
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 6-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Prep all the pieces:
~Stamp Happy Valentine’s Day in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the desired Sweet and Sassy Heart Framelit.
~Cut the Heart Border from a 1″ x 6″ piece of Real Red card stock
~Cut the opening Heart from Real Red card stock.
~Cut the two Arrows from the Silver Foil Sheet. Put a folded sheet of printer paper over the foil sheet to protect it from getting marks transferred from your cutting pad.
~Sponge around the Whisper White Heart with Real Red ink if desired.
4. Lay out all the pieces where you want them. Attach. I used Tombow glue to attach everything. Trim off the edges of the Heart Border strip if needed.
5. Brush some Clear Wink of Stella onto all the red Hearts to add some sparkle. Let dry.
6. If desired, cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock to put on the inside to write on. Use a few stamps to decorate the edges.
Happy Valentine’s Day!