Happy Halloween! I hope you and all your little Trick or Treaters have a wonderful time! Here is a Halloween Card to celebrate.
Bundle: Spooky Fun Photopolymer stamps + Halloween Scenes Framelits #144437
Home Sweet Home Bundle #143516
Ink: Memento Black
Card Stock: Whisper White
Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper #142029
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Tangerine Tango card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Glue to card base.
3. Stamp Happy Halloween and Trick or Treat in Memento Black ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut them out with scissors or your Paper Trimmer.
4. Stamp your Ghosts in Memento Black ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out the large Ghost with the Framelit. Hand cut the 3 small ghosts.
5. Cut your Witch, small and large bats from Basic Black card stock using the Framelits and Thinlit.
6. Lay all the pieces on your card front. Once you are happy with the positioning, attach everything but the small bat with Stampin’ Dimensionals halves. Attach the small bat with Tombow Glue.