This is what I am giving my DH for Father’s Day Sunday. Make both the card and the crate in less than 30 minutes!
The Instructions and video to make the card is my latest Creative Technique for Marbling Card stock. Subscribe HERE with a $1 Seven-day trial: http://nendyscreativecorner.com/creative-techniques-corner
Sorry but I am not able to make links to anything today. I will try again later.
Here are the instructions to make the crate which holds 12 Hershey Nuggets if you pur 2 on the side and one on top.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Card Stock: Whisper White
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (6×6) #144177
Big Shot: Wood Crate Framelits #143730
Punch: Classic Label #141491
Adhesives: Tear & Tape
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
Candy or Treats I used Hershey Nuggets. Use your Guy’s favorite candy.
1. Choose two sheets of the Wood Textures paper to cut your crate from. Cut out with the Wood Crate Thinlit. Fold all score lines: along the short side and long side, bottom, two side tabs.
2. Add Tear & Tape to the side tabs on both Crate pieces. Also add add strips of Tear & Tape along the top side of the bottom of just ONE of the crates.
3. Put the Crate piece on the bottom that has the Tear & Tape on it. Attach the other bottom piece to the Tear and Tape. Now attach the bottom tabs on both sides, the the side tabs.
4. Stamp Happy Father’s Day twice on Whisper White card stock in Tranquil Tide ink. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Attach to the sides of the Crate.
5. Insert the Hershey Nuggets by laying three along the bottom with flat side down. Now lay one on its side with the flat side along the short side of the Crate. Repeat with two more layers of three Nuggets laying with flat side down. Add one more with the flat side against the short side of the Crate. Top with one more to make an even dozen Nuggets.