Happy Easter! Make this fun Easter Card using the retiring Botanical Builder Framelits.
Stamps: Suite Sayings Wood Mount #140709, Clear Mount #140712 (Retiring-available until May 22, 2017 or May 31st.)
Inks: Memento Black
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Cucumber Crush (retiring)
Big Shot: Botanical Builder Framelits #140615 (Retiring-50% OFF while supplies last!)
Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
Other: Stamping Sponge wedge
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamps the Easter sentiment on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the Stitched Shapes Circle Framelit.
3. Cut four ferns from Cucumber Crush card stock, one Melon Mambo flower, and one Whisper White Flower center.
4. Sponge around the Circle Easter Framelit with Melon Mambo ink. Attach to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals about 5/8″ from the right card edge.
5. Glue Two ferns around the left side of the circle. I just put a thin line of Tombow down the center. The stems also overlapped slightly. Lay down the third fern and lay it in position. Trim off excess. Glue on. Repeat with the last fern.
6. Put a half Stampin’ Dimensional behind each center flower petal. Remove backings. Put a thin line of Tombow on the thin outside petals and a circle of glue in the center. Lay the flower where you want it and hold down the flower center for a few seconds. Now press down all flower petal parts. You will have to rub your finger around each thin flower petal part. Glue the Flower Center to the flower holding down the center. Fluff up the White outer Flower center parts. You are finished!
You can shop in My Online Store 24/7. Get the Retiring Products while they are still available!