Stamps: Crazy About You Wood #138856 Clear #138859 Photopolymer #137137 (Bundle with Hello You Framelits w#139324 c#139325 p#138873)
Ink: Smoky Slate
Card Stock: Crumb Cake
Big Shot: Hello You Framelits #137363 (See Bundles above)
Other: Fast Fuse OR SNAIL double-sided adhesive
Calypso Coral 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon #134569
Parchment OR Wax Paper from your grocery store
1. Cut your Crumb Cake card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold and 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Calypso Coral card from layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Cut your Whisper card front at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Attach to Calypso Coral layer.
4. Cut our your “Happy”. Make sure your bottom cutting plate is flat! If it doesn’t cut all the way through it means you need a shim (a piece of paper or card stock under your cutting plate. Here is the sandwich: Magnetic or Multipurpose Platform, (shim if necessary), bottom cutting plate, card stock, Parchment or Wax Paper, Thinlit die, Top cutting plate. Watch this video if you need a demonstration. The first 3-1/2 minutes covers cutting out the thinlit.
5. Attach your “Happy” in the desired position with Tombow Glue.
6. Stamp “You Make Me” in Smoky Slate ink above your “Happy”.
7. Tie your Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon around the Calypso Coral and Whisper White card layers.
8. Add the desired number of Rhinestones. You are now ready to make someone Happy!
Happy Card Making!