This Owl will happily watch over you for Halloween to make sure you have a fun and safe time!
Stamps: Spooky Cat Photopolymer #144749
Colorful Seasons Photopolymer #143726
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Whisper White
Lemon Lime Twist
Big Shot: Layering Ovals Framelits #141706
Polka Dot Basics embossing folder #143709
Punch: 1-1/4″ Circle #119861
Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Basic Black card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut two piece of Lemon Lime Twist at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach one inside the card base to write on. Run the other through your Big Shot with the Polka Dot embossing folder. Attach to card front with Tombow Glue.
3. Stamp your “Happy OWL oween” on Fresh Fig cardstock in Black ink. Punch out with the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
4. Stamp your Owl on Whisper White cardstock in Memento Black ink. Stamp the Owl Beak and Feet in Pumpkin Pie ink. Stamp a Branch in Chocolate Chip ink. Cut out with the desired Layering Ovals Framelit. Cut the next Larger Oval Framelit using Basic Black card stock. Layer the Ovals together with Stampin’ Dimensionals and put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
5. Lay out the Owl and the sentiment where you want them. Attach with the Stampin’ Dimensionals.