We made this Sparkly Pumpkin Punch Art Card at my September Stamp Class. This “Punch Art” card uses Framelits and your Big Shot. It is a pretty quick card to make and can be used for any Fall Occasion.
Stamps: Cottage Greetings Wood #138940, Clear #139962
Ink: Memento Black or other black
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper #142029
Halloween Night Designer Series Paper #142022
Big Shot: Layering Ovals #141706
Paisley Framelits #141849
Other: Sponge Wedge
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Very Vanilla card stock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Hold folded card base and sponge Tangerine Tango around the outside edges.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Sponge around the edges.
3. Cut your Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper with the Layering Ovals of your choice. I used D3 Framelit. Cut three of the same size Oval.
4. Glue two Ovals onto your card front overlapping them by about 1/4″. Add your last Oval to the center with at least 3 Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Cut your Leaf from Old Olive card stock. Glue onto your Pumpkin. Some customers added a 2nd Leaf to the lower left corner and stamped their sentiment higher.
6. Stamp your sentiment in Memento Black ink.
7. You can sponge around your envelope edges and flap with the Tangerine Tango if desired.