This is a quick and easy Thanksgiving card. Choose your patterned paper. Choose a sentiment. Stamp and die cut. Attach to card. Add some bling if you want to.
Bundle #142335: Banners For You Photopolymer stamp set #141710 + Bunch of Banners Framelits #142335
Stamps: Labeler Alphabet Photopolymer #141936
Ink: Always Artichoke
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight
Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack (6″ x 6″) #141642
Other: Gold Sequins
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach with Fast Fuse.
3. Stamp your Banner in Always Artichoke.
~Lay your Labeler Letters stamps upside down on the stamped banner in the position you want them. Lay a Clear Stamp Block on top of the stamps. Stamp in Cajun Craze ink.
~Cut out your stamped Banner with the coordinating Framelit.
~Attach Banner to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Attach a few sequins to the card front using Glue Dots.
5. You now have a quick, but nice looking card to give to someone.
Happy Thanksgiving Card Making!