Have you ever wanted a little bag made from patterned paper or plain card stock? Now is your chance with this NEW Mini Treat Bag Thinlit! You can choose the paper and stamps to coordinate with the card or gift! I am SO Excited for this! The “For You” and the Banner shape are also included for a total of TEN items to cut out in addition to the two parts of the bag. Enjoy!
Card Stock: Designer Series Paper or card stock for your Mini Treat Bag
Basic Gray for Banner die cut
Pistachio Pudding for the “For You” die cut
Big Shot: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies #137547
Other: Sticky Strip
SNAIL, Fast Fuse, or Tombow
Whisper White 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon #134567
Paper Snips (optional)
1. Cut the two parts of your Mini Treat Bag out of your Designer Series Paper (DSP) OR card stock of your choice. Cut out any other desired shapes and words at this time using coordinating colors of card stock to match your DSP.
2. Put Sticky Strip along the tab score line on the smaller section and also on the other edge with the side you want to see facing so you can see it. Attach this section to the larger section at the side Tab. I figured out the placement BEFORE removing the Sticky Strip red backing. DO NOT finish attaching the other side just yet!
3. Decide now whether you want the bottom tab on the outside or inside of your bag.
3a. If you want your bottom Tab on the Inside of your bag: Put the Sticky Strip on the front side and outer edge of your bottom Tab. Remove the Sticky Strip backing from both the side edge and the bottom Tab. Fold up the Bottom Tab and then close the back of your Bag.
3b. If you want the bottom Tab on the Outside of your bag: Close the back of your bag. You will need to trim the bottom of you bag just a little so the bottom Tab will fold up nicely. Then add Sticky Strip to the inside edge of your bottom Tab and fold it up.
4. Now to decorate it! Tie some ribbon around it so it is on tight enough to stay on by itself. If it needs help staying on use a Glue Dot or two under the knot.
5. Attach your die cuts.
6. Fill with treats, a small card, some cash, or a gift card.
7. You have a gift bag ready is less than 5 minutes!
Happy Gift Giving!