This is a fun Valentine card to make using the limited edition Flowerful Heart Stamp and the Fresh Prints patterned paper from the Occasions 2014 Catalog! The Stamp is only available until January 27th or while supplies last.
Stamps: Flowerful Heart w#134617 c#not available (Available only until January 27, 2014 or while supplies last)
Teeny Tiny Wishes w#128748 c#127802 MDS#125766
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Red Glimmer Paper #121790
Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack #132996
Punches: Word Window #119857
Modern Label #119849
Big Shot: Hearts Collection Framelits
Tools: Paper Trimmer
Other: Basic Rhinestones
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper into strips using your Paper Cutter. Make sure the leaf parts don’t show down the center of your cutting ruler before you cut.
3. Line up the Strips on your card front leaving spaces in between. No the spaces won’t be even because of the varied length of the strips. It doesn’t really matter. Adhere the Strips with SNAIL. Trim off the overhanging ends with scissors.
4. Stamp your Happy Valentine’s Day and Flowerfull Heart in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock.
5. Cut out your Heart with the coordinating Heart Framelit. Cut the next larger Heart Framelit from Red Glimmer Paper. Layer the Hearts together with Dimensionals.
6. Punch out your Modern Label from Red Glimmer Paper. Now finally punch out your sentiment with the Word Window Punch. Adhere sentiment to Glimmer Paper with Tombow Glue.
7. Put Dimensionals on the back of the layered Hearts and the layered sentiment. Adhere in desired positions on card front. Add Basic Rhinestones to the center of the stamped flowers if desired.
8. Give to someone special for Valentine’s Day ! OR change the sentiment and use for a Wedding or Anniversary card.