Stamp: Hello Life Photopolymenr #137136
Ink: Memento Black
Card Stock: Hello Honey
Big Shot: Floral Frames Framelits #127012
Other: Sale-a-bration In Color Accessory Pack #138637
1. Cut your Tangelo Twist card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Use a piece of Hello Honey card stock for your Flower Frame that is at least 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ square. I just used a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece. Choose the second and third largest Floral Framelits. Use the Big Shot sandwich: Magnetic Platform (or Multipurpose Platform with all tabs closed), a cutting plate, your Hello Honey card stock, line up BOTH Framelits in the position you want them trying to make the space in between them even, then your top cutting plate. Run through your Big Shot. You will only need the “Frame” and can save the center flower for another project.
3. Decide which side of your Frame will be the front side. Put Glue Dots on the back at each point all the way around your flower. You can tell what I considered as the points because that is where the Baker’s Twine comes out. Place the end of your Baker’s Twine on one of the Glue Dots and press it into the Glue Dot so it will stay put. Stretch the Baker’s Twine across to the point exactly opposite attaching to the Glue Dot and pressing it in. Now cut your Baker’s Twine. Move to the next Glue Dot and repeat until you have used all the Glue Dots. Now put a whole Dimensional on the wider parts over the Glue Dots and a half Dimensional over the narrower parts over the Glue Dots. Attach your Flower Frame to your card front.
4. Tie a couple of bows with a different color of Baker’s Twine in the center of your string art.
5. Stamp your sentiment in Memento Black ink.
Happy Card Making!