Here is an Festive Flurries Ornament I made. It was pretty quick and easy. Stamp. Cut. Layer. Admire & hang up. This would be an easy project for children to put together.
Festive Flurries Bundle w#133284 c#133285
Silver Ink #132142
Whisper White card stock
Brushed Silver card stock #100712
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Stamp your snowflakes in Silver Ink onto Whisper White card stock. I stamped two of each snowflake so you can view it from any direction.
2. Cut each snowflake out using the coordinating Framelit and your Big Shot.
3. Cut a Ribbon 6-12 inches long. You will need 2-4 inches hidden inside your snowflake.
4. Use Tombow Glue to glue the ends of your Ribbon onto the back of one of your extra large Snowflakes. Now Glue the other extra large snowflake to the back making sure the stamped images face outward and line up the die cut edges. Set aside.
5. Now layer the rest of the snowflakes together with Dimensionals: small, medium, large. Repeat with the other small, medium, and large snowflakes. Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere them to the extra large snowflakes: one stack on one side, the second stack on the other side.
6. Hold it up and admire it! Put it on your Christmas Tree!
Here is a video featuring the NEW Festive Flutties Ornament Kit! #135813 $14.95 This is an even faster version since there is no stamping or cutting. Punch, Fold, Assemble. Happy Snowflake Making!