Fall always reminds me of Pumpkins and bales of hay. So I used the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to make a Pumpkin and a couple bales of hay. Hope you enjoy it!
Bundle: Banners for You photopolymer stamps + Bunch of Banners Framelits #142335
Stamps: My Hero Wood #141954, Clear #141957
Ink: Cajun Craze
Card Stock: Early Espresso
Big Shot: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits #141497
Woodgrain embossing folder #127821
Trim: Thick Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine #138411
Adhesives: Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
1. Cut your Early Espresso card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Crumb Cake card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run it through your Big Shot wiht the Woodgrain embossing folder. Glue to card base.
3. Stamp your Banner and Welcome with Cajun Craze ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with coordinating Framelit.
4. Cut the smallest swirl from Pumpkin Pie card stock and one of the long scribbles from Crushed Curry card stock.
5. Stamp the Pumpkin from My Hero on Crushed Curry card stock with Tangerine Tango ink. Cut out the eyes, nose and mouth. Glue to pumpkin.
6. Lay about half the Crushed Curry Scribbles on your card front to help you position your Pumpkin. Glue your Pumpkin in place.
7. Tie Baker’s Twine around part of the scribble. It is kind of tricky to tie it without scrunching the scribbles together. Tie either a bow or a knot. Put glue on the back of the “half” Crushed Curry scribbles, centering the Baker’s Twine. Glue to card.
8. Attach your Welcome with Stampin’ Dimensionals.