I saw a card with a die cut Leaf Border and made my own. It was pretty simple.
Stamps: Sheltering Tree Photopolymer #137163
Vintage Leaves Photopolymer #138802
Ink: Cajun Craze
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Leaflets Framelits #138283
Other: Linen Thread #104199
Fast Fust or SNAIL
1. Cut your Delightful Dijon card stock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″.
3. Cut your Leaf Border on Whisper White card stock using the smallest Leaf Framelit. Make a mark on the BACK side of the card stock so you can easily put your card stock leaves on correctly. Cut the center Leaf first with the FRONT side up, then the two outside edges having the stem go the same direction. Cut the last two leaves with the stam going the opposite direction.
4. Stamp your small leaves using Chocolate Chip ink on Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, and Cherry Cobbler card stock. Cut out with scissors leaving about 1/8″ border around the leaf and just cutting to a point at the end of the stem.
5. Turn your Whisper White over so the mark on the BACK side shows. Put Tombow Glue around the first leaf cut out. Hold up the Whisper White card stock and line up the tip of the stamped leaf with the cut out, then finish lining up the rest of the leaf and stem. Press the edges well so the glue sticks all around the leaf edges. Repeat with the other leaves.
6. Stamp your sentiment in Cajun Craze ink on your Whisper White card stock.
7. Tie some Linen Thread in a bow around the Whisper White card front. Put some Fast Fuse or SNAIL on the back edges of the card including under the Linen Thread. Straighten the Linen Thread. Attach your Whisper White card front to your Delightful Dijon card base.
I hope you enjoy making your OWN Die Cut Borders using smaller Framelits.