Here is another diagonal twist card – this time with a Flower and small sentiment. We are still using the Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle plus a few extras. This card uses the leftover diagonal cut pieces from the card on Monday.
*Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle #147207
Stamps: *Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set #143675
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Inks: *Tranquil Tide #144085
*Lemon Lime Twist #144086
*Fresh Fig #144082
Card Stock: *Eastern Palace Card Stock Pack #144148-Tranquil Tide & Dapper Denim
*Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper #144147
Big Shot: *Eastern Medallions Thinlits #143725
Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Punch: Classic Label #141491
Other: Fast Fuse or SNAIL Adhesive
Optional Pearl for flower center: Metal Rimmed Pearls #138394, Basic Pearls are being reconfigured and will be available June 1st.
1. Cut your Dapper Denim card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut 2 pieces of patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Cut the first piece diagonally.
For the second piece:
~Put it with the other side up.
~Hold one of the first cut diagonal pieces next to it to help you decide which way to cut it diagonally. Cut.
~Do you want to sponge around the edge? If you do, do it now. (I am out of town and forgot my sponges. I miss them!!!)
~Lay one of each pattern on your card front. Attach the bottom/right side first. Then attach the top/left side. Mine overlapped a little along the diagonal center to get it straight.
~Add a border sticker to the one edge if desired.
~Repeat with the other two diagonal pieces. I put these on a Tranquil card base. See Monday’s post for this card.
3. Stamp the Eastern Beauty Flower on Whisper White card stock with Fresh Fig ink. Stamp the little heart inside each petal with Fresh Fig ink. Cut out with the coordinating Framelit. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
4. Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White card stock with Tranquil Tide ink. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Stamp the circles or other small image with Lemon Lime Twist ink. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
5. Cut a Stitched Shapes Circle Framelit from Tranquil Tide card stock. Attach the die cut Flower to it. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and attach the to the upper left part of the card. Attach your sentiment to the lower right part of the card. I would put a pearl in the center of the flower if I had one. 🙂
Shop at My Online Store to get all your paper crafting and card making supplies.