Stamps: Crazy About You (center flower) Wood #138856, Clear #138859, Photopolymer #137137, Tellement Toi #138256. (Bundle with the stamp set and Hello You Thinlits: Wood #139324, Clear #139325, Photopolymer #138873)
Bordering Blooms Photopolymer #133660
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Daffodil Delight
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Finishing Touches Edgelits #127010
Punch: 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle #119854
Other: Something Borrowed Embellishments #137855
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
Parchment or Wax Paper from your grocery store
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Use the Finishing Touch Edgelits on the long side of the card stock leaving about 1/4″ from the edge. When cutting the second edge just move the Edgelit to the other side of the card stock. We did need to use Post it Notes to hold it in place even with the Magnetic Platform.
3. Stamp your Border Flowers with Memento Black ink along both the Finishing Touches Borders you just cut. Color the flowers, leaves and stems with Markers.
4. Stamp your Flower with Daffodil Delight. We needed the Stampin’ Pierce Mat to get a good image with the Photopolymer stamp. Punch out with the Scallop Punch. Cut between every other petal down about halfway. Now curl with your Bone Folder. Then place in the palm of your hand and round your palm to help the petals for a nice shape. I know this last part sounds weird, but it does help the flower look better. Use Glue Dots to attach to the center of your card front.
5. Use 2-3 Glue Dots on the back of the Something Borrowed embellishment and attach it to the center of your flower.
6. You now have a bright, happy card you can use for any occasion.
Happy Flower Card Making!