Today is my granddaughter’s first birthday. I love the Build a Bear dies for children’s birthday cards. I am sad they are retiring.
* = Available June 1st
~ = Retiring May 31st
Card Stock: *Primrose Petals #126841
*Raspberry Ripple #126842
Pink Pirouette #111351
Crumb Cake #120953
Chocolate Chip scrap for eyes & nose
Real Red scrap for mouth
Big Shot: ~Bear #117977
~Beary Essentials #117978
~ Bow is from a retired Sizzlet die
Punches: Itty Bitty Punch Shapes Pack #118309
Other: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
uni-ball Signo Gel Pen #105021
Clear Translucent Envelope #102619
1. Cut Bear out of Crumb Cake card stock using Bear die and Big Shot. Cut clothes and shoes out of Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple card stock (one sheet at a time) using Beary Essentials die and Big Shot.
2. Glue scrap of Chocolate Chip card stock behind eyes. Glue Scrap of Chocolate Chip card stock behind nose on oval bear snout die cut. (Note: Make sure you glue to the BACK of the pieces!) Trim if necessary. Glue scrap of Real Red card stock behind open mouth on oval bear snout die cut. Glue bear snout to bear face.
3. Glue Primrose Petals top to bear. Glue Raspberry Ripple skirt to bear. Glue Raspberry Ripple shoes to bear.
4. Punch Flowers from desired card stock scraps and glue on top and shoes. Draw a White flower center on the flowers. Set aside.
5. Cut Raspberry Ripple card stock 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Cut two pieces Pink Pirouette card stock 3-3/4″ x 5″. Glue one piece Pink Pirouette to the front and one to the back of the Raspberry Ripple card stock. Glue Bear to front of card. Stamp and/or write on the back of card. Put in a Clear Translucent Envelope.
6. Admire your card before giving it to a special child in your life!