Stamps: Bootiful Occasions w#131967 c#126597
Baked Brown Sugar
Card Stock: Baked Brown Sugar
Gold Foil Sheets #132622
Big Shot: Stars Framelits #133723
Deco Labels Framelits #130102
Woodgrain embossing folder #127821
Other: Basics Hodgepodge Clips #133765
Gold Embossing Powder #109129
Heat Tool #129053
1. Cut your Baked Brown Sugar card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video if you need the basics on card bases.
2. Cut your Baked Brown Sugar card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Get your Woodgrain embossing folder and your Baked Brown Sugar ink pad. Rub your ink pad directly on the inside front (with the Stampin’ Up! and Sizzix logos) until it is nicely covered with ink. Position your card front on the clean part of the embossing folder. Close the folder and run through your Big Shot as usual. Remove your card stock. Admire the fun way your card stock is now colored to look more like wood! Clean your embossing folder by running it under tap water and drying with a paper towel. You can also spray it with Stampin’ Mist and wipe dry with a paper towel or wipe off with a baby wipe. Attach your embossed card front to your card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Back to the Big Shot to cut out your Framelits. Cut the Deco Label from Chocolate Chip card stock. To cut your Gold Foil Star you will need to put a scrap piece of card stock on top of the Gold Foil as it tends to pick up all the marks from your cutting plates if you just cut it by itself.
4. Put a Star Clip on your Deco Label and attach it to your card front with Tombow Glue. Attach your Gold Star with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp your Boot on Chocolate Chip card stock using VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder. Remove excess. Melt with Heat Tool. Cut out with your paper snips. Attach to your Gold Star with Dimensionals.
Happy Cowgirl Days!