Make this cute Halloween Version of the Baker’s Box using the Howl-O-Ween Treat Bundle. It is quick and easy. Let your children try decorating one for themselves!
Bundle: Howl-O-Ween Treat stamp set + Boo To You Framelits Wood #140839, Clear #140840
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Markers for Owl: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Card Stock: Whisper White
Other: Happy Haunting Washi Tape #139608
Into the Woods 3/6″ Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon #139612
Tear & Tape Adhesive
1. Watch this video for instructions on making the Baker’s Box.
2. Wrap Washi Tape around the lower edge of the box about 1/8″ above the bottom.
3. Stamp the Witch’s Hat in Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the coordinating Framelit.
4. Cut the BOO! out of Basic Black card stock with the Framelit and your Big Shot and Glue onto the top front of your BOO! Box.
5. Color your Owl stamp with Markers: Black for the eye centers, Tangerine Tango for the claws/feet (and color in the beak after you stamp), Chocolate Chip for the owl body and wings. Remember to open your mouth wide and breathe moist air onto your stamp several times to remoisten the ink. Stamp. Then cut out with the coordinating Framelit. I used Tombow to glue the body to the box front. I did NOT put Tombow on the Owl head above the black eye dots!
6. Fill with treats or a small gift and tie closed with about 10″ of ribbon.
Happy Halloween Treats!