Make this elegant Bloomin’ Love Valentine card for someone special – probably not for your DH though unless you change the colors. 🙂
Stamps: Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer #140643 (Bundle with Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits #140818)
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Markers: Rose Red
Card Stock: Blushing Bride
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper #140550
Big Shot: Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits #140621 (See Bundle above)
Chalk Talk Framelits #
Happy Heart Embossing Folder #137364
Punch: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (3 small punches) #133787
Embellishments: Pearls Basic Jewels #119247
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
Other: Paper Snips or Scissors
1. Cut your Blushing Bride card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this Video for more information on making card bases.
2. Cut your Pink Pirouette card layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through the Big Shot with your Happy Heart Embossing Folder. Color the sides with either your Rose Red Ink Pad or Rose Red Marker. Glue to your card base.
3. Heart. Stamp the Flowered Heart with Wild Wasabi ink on Blushing Bride card stock. Cut out with your Paper Snips.
4. Lay your cut out Flowered Heart on top of your Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. Cut out a Glimmer Paper mat about 1/4″ larger than your Flowered Heart. Attach the two Hearts with Dimensionals.
5. Flowers. Stamp on Blushing Bride card stock:
~1 large Flower in Rose Red ink
~3 small Flowers in Rose Red ink
~2 small Flowers in Blushing Bride ink
~Cut out with coordinating Thinlits
~Add Dimensionals to the back of all Flowers and attach them to the Flowered Heart.
~Add Pearls to the center of each Flower.
6. My Valentine. Put the My Valentine and the long flower & vine stamps on a D Block.
~Color with the Rose Red Marker and the Wild Wasabi Marker. Remoisten by breathing on the colored stamp with your mouth wide open for several breaths. Stamp on Blushing Bride card stock.
~Cut out using the large Chalk Talk Framelit. Place your top cutting pad only on the part of the Framelit you want to cut. Run through your Big Shot. Now reverse the top cutting plate, lining up the cut lines with the inside of the Framelit until it is in the position you want. Again, only place the top cutting plate over the part that needs to be cut. Run through your Big Shot.
~Lay our cut out My Valentine on Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and cut out about 1/4″ larger on each side. Trim the corners last.
~Attach the card stock and Glimmer Paper together with Dimensionals.
~Add a small Pearl to the center of the Flower, as shown.
7. Lay out the Flowered Heart and the My Valentine in the positions you want them. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
8. Punch three small Glimmer Paper Hearts with the Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch. Attach to card front with Dimensionals on top of embossed Hearts.
9. You now have an elegant Valentine to give to your BFF or another favorite woman in your life.
Happy Valentine Card Making!