This card uses the Celebrate Today Photopolymer Bundle with the Balloon Framelits and the Happy Birthday words. I also used the Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper. Have fun making this card to give the next birthday girl or guy!
Bundle: Celebrate Today Photopolymer Bundle – stamps and Balloon Framelits #138869
Inks: Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: Bermuda Bay
Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper #137783
Other: Gold Baker’s Twine #132975
Fast Fuse Adhesive
1. Cut your Bermuda Bay card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your diagonal striped Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Sponge around the edges with Bermuda Bay ink. Attach to card base with Fast Fuse adhesive.
3. Cut two balloons from the confetti print with gold flecks using your Big Shot and the Balloon Framelit. Now cut a balloon from Island Indigo card stock using the Balloon Framelit. Sponge around all the balloons with Bermuda Bay ink.
4. Choose the Happy and Birthday stamps and place them on the same clear block. Make sure they fit inside your Island Indigo Balloon. Stamp in Island Indigo ink.
5. Put Dimensionals on the back of all three balloons. Double stack the Dimensionals on the top and bottom of the Island Indigo balloon leaving just one Dimensional on each side. This will make the center balloon stand out some from the other balloons.
6. Put a Glue Dot on the string end of each balloon and place some Gold Baker’s Twine on the Glue Dot. Now attach your balloons to the card front leaving the ends of the Baker’s Twine loose for now.
7. Trim the ends of the Baker’s Twine now. These ended at the bottom of the diagonal striped layer. Gently roll a Glue Dot and attach to the bottom end of each piece of Baker’s Twine and attach to the bottom of your card.
8. Your birthday card is now ready to give to that special someone.
Happy Birthday Card Making!