Have fun using the NEW Precision Base Plate with your Big Shot and detailed Thinlit dies! This video shows how to use the Precision Base Plate with both card stock and Silver Foil Paper. It also uses the Delicate Ornament Thinlits and the NEW Fine Tip Glue Pen.
This video is Just over 8-1/2 minutes long. The actual demonstration is about 5 minutes.
1. Big Shot Sandwich: Multipurpose Platform with Tab 1 and Tab 2 closed, Precision Base Plate with black side up, card stock, detailed Thinlit, top cutting plate. The Precision Base Plate is used instead of the Bottom Cutting Plate.
2. You only need to run card stock through one way.
3. Move your Thinlits to a different spot each time to help preserve your Precision Base Plate. Putting the Thinlit in the same spot each time can damage your Precision Base Plate.
4. Start with a New Top Cutting Plate. Rotate which side is the Top and Bottom each time. I am thinking of labeling mine with Side A and Side B to help me remember.
5. Use a Bone Folder to gently remove the cut outs you won’t need. Flatten out your card stock with your Bone Folder after all pieces are removed.
6. When using Foil Paper with your Big Shot, place either card stock or folded printer paper on top of the Foil Paper and Framelit or Thinlit to prevent Cutting Plate marks from transferring to your Foil. Make sure the paper or card stock covers the ENTIRE piece of Foil Paper, otherwise you might get embossing from either the card stock, paper, or cutting plate.
1. Use the coordinating Detailed Ornament Framelit to cut a back for your Detailed Ornament. Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to add glue to the Detailed Ornament. Line up the Framelit and Thinlit pieces at the Ornament top and attach pieces together. Use your Bone Folder to rub the back of the Ornament so that both pieces are fully attached. Add extra glue with the Glue Pen if necessary.
2. Cut the Ornament Tops from Silver Foil Paper and attach with a half Dimensional.
3. The Softly Falling Embossing Folder is used for the card front.
Have fun with your Detailed Thinlits and Precision Base Plate!