Stamps: Petal Potpourri wood #137141 clear #138856 (Bundle with Flower Medallion Punch wood #138876 clear #138877)
Big News wood #134015 clear #134018
Ink: Island Indigo
Card Stock: Bermuda Bay
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder #133520
Punches: 7/8″ Scallop Circle
Flower Medallion #137417
Fast Fuse Adhesive
1. Cut your Bermuda Bay card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more details on Basic Card Bases.
2. Cut your Coastal Cabana card front at 4″ x 5-1/2″. Stamp your Awesome sentiment using Island Indigo ink. Run through your Big Shot with the embossing folder. Set aside.
3. Stamp your flower with Island Indigo ink on both Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay card stock. Punch out. If desired, curve you flowers with your Bone Folder by curling 3 petals at a time. Rotate so you have 1 petal from the last three and two new petals. Continue until you like how your flower looks. Attach on top of Bermuda Bay flower with Dimensionals. Punch out a 7/8″ Scallop Circle from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and attach to the center of your flower with a Dimensional.
4. Decide where to put your flower and where you want your ribbon. Tie Ribbon and trim ends if needed. Attach Flower in desired position. Now attach card front to card base with Fast Fuse adhesive or Tombow Glue.
5. Now give to someone to let them know you think they are awesome!
Happy Card Making!