I decided to tweak THIS Card and make another Awesome card, this time with Butterflies instead of flowers. We will be making this card on Saturday with about 30 ladies who are all beginning stampers. Hope it gives you some ideas for changing your cards.
Original Card: New Card:
Stamps: Big News Wood #134015, Clear #134018, French #135540
Ink: Delightful Dijon
Card Stock: Whisper White
Gold Glimmer Paper #133719
Big Shot: Fluttering Embossing Folder #139304
Punches: Elegant Butterfly #127526
Bitty Butterfly #129406
Scallop Tag Topper #133324
Banner Triple #138292 to make the “V” notch at the end of the tag
Other: Metallic Gold Baker’s Twine #132975
1. Cut your Crushed Curry card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″/ Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Daffodil Delight card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the NEW larger Fluttering embossing folder. Attach to your card base.
3. Cut your Whisper White Tag at 1-3/4″ wide by at least 5-1/2″ long. Stamp your sentiment in Delightful Dijon ink. I stamped mine close to the lower edge and centered it on the tag. I then punched the top end using the Scallop Topper Punch, and the other end with the Banner Triple Punch. OPTION: You can punch the ends first, then do the stamping. Doing this will make it easier to get your sentiment stamped in the center. This is what I will encourage my ladies at class to do.
4. Thread about 6″ of Baker’s Twine through the Tag hole.
5. Punch out a large and small butterfly from Gold Glimmer Paper. Attach with Glue Dots in the desired positions.
6. You are finished and ready to send it to an Awesome someone.
Happy Card Making!