There is always someone you can give a treat or small gift to and the Fry Box Bigz Die combined with the All About Sugar stamp set makes the perfect container that is also quick and easy to make!
Stamps: All About Sugar Photopolymer #138684, French #140042, Bundled with Fry Box Bigz L Die (English) #140221
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White #140272
Big Shot: Fry Box Bigz L Die #132966 (also see Bundle above)
Other: Tear & Tape Adhesive #138995
Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card stock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Place on your Fry Box die. Put a cutting plate under and on top. Run through your Big Shot. Fold all score lines.
2. Lay your box flat on the Stampin’ Pierce Mat so your stamps will stamp properly with a good impression. Use your folded score lines to help position your stamps. Use Real Red ink to stamp the striped stamp three times: on the front of the short side, and on both sides of the tall side. Now stamp “Enjoy! on the back inside (so you will be able to see it from the front).
3. Stamp “Sweet Treats” in Real Red ink on Thick Whisper White card stock. Cut out with scissors. Use Dimensionals to attach it to the front of your Fry Box.
4. Crease all straight score lines with a Bone Folder. Crease the rounded score lines with your fingers.
5. Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the inside of the front tabs. Attach to back tabs making sure the bottom of the tabs line up straight.
6. Now add treats! You can add them loose or use a 4″ x 6″ Cellophane Bag and some ribbon or twine to keep everything from spilling.
Happy Gift Giving!