My DIL had her birthday yesterday so I made her Birthday Card using the Wildflower Meadow stamp and Embossing Folder and the Label Love stamp and the Artisan Label Punch from the NEW Catalog. I also used Bashful Blue card stock which is retiring and the Card Stock is already sold out. This was a really fun card to make!!! The NEW things are available May 31st.
I also found out that if you have previously ordered from me and then order from another demonstrator, Stampin’ Up no longer considers you as my customer. So do your Demonstrator a favor and stick with the same one. Now there are so many ways you can keep the same Demonstrator even if you are long distance from her. There is the Hostess Code so you can have Online Workshops/Parties to earn Hostess Benefits. There are Online Classes and Tutorials. I will be coming up with More Online Classes and Tutorials during the New Catalog year.
Stamps: Wildflower Meadow w#129165 c#129168
Label Love w#130619 c#130622
Markers: Pacific Point
Card Stock: Marina Mist
Big Shot: Wildflower Meadows Embossing Folder #129376
Punch: Artisan Label #130920
Other: Jumbo Pearls
1. Cut your Marina Mist card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Bashful Blue card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Color your Wildflower Meadows stamp with Markers: Flowers with Pacific Point, Stems & Leaves with Garden Green, Hummingbird with Melon Mambo. Lay with rubber side up. Remoisten with your breath. Lay Bashful Blue card stock on top of stamp in the desired position. Use a Clear or Wood Block to rub over your card stock so your stamped image is good quality. Remove your stamped card stock from the stamp. Let dry for a minute or so while you get your Big Shot ready.
4. Now let’s emboss the card front we just stamped with the Wildflower Meadow embossing folder. Line up the stamped images inside the the embossing folder in the desired position. Emboss. I had Tab 1 closed on the Multipurpose Platform. Adhere your stamped and embossed card front to your card base.
5. Now stamp the desired image from the Label Love stamp set onto Whisper White card stock. I colored my stamp with Markers: Garden Green for the border, Pacific Point for the Happy Birthday, and Melon Mambo for the “To You.” Punch out with the Artisan Label Punch. Adhere in desired position on card front with Dimensionals.
6. Now for some bling! I put Jumbo Pearls in the center of the two largest flowers. I put Basic Rhinestones in the center of the other opened flowers. My DIL really liked the combination of the Jumbo Pearls and the Basic Rhinestones. (I need to order some more Basic Pearls!)
7. Admire this Spring card before sending to someone who needs a fun surprise in the mail! It is always so nice to receive a beautiful card in the mail among the bills and junk mail.