This cute Zoo Babies Card can be made for either a new baby or a child’s birthday. I am sure there is someone in your life who likes cute animal images. I used one of the Gingham Garden Washi Tapes to create the checked border at the top of the card.
Stamps: Zoo Babies w#130453 c#130456
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight
Big Shot: Square Collection Framelits #130921
Punch: Word Window
Other: Gingham Garden Washi Tape #129314
1. Cut a Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your Zoo Baby Giraffe in Baked Brown Sugar ink on So Saffron card stock. Cut it out using a Square Framelit. Cut your Pistachio Pudding card stock out using the next larger size of Square Framelit. Place Dimensionals on the back of both these squares. Adhere the So Saffron one to the Pistachio Pudding one. Lay on card front.
3. Cut a 1″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock. Put the Washi tape down the center. If you just lightly place the tape onto the card stock it is easily repositionable. Press the tape firmly down when it is in the desired position.
4. Now place the layered Squares and the Washi Tape & card stock border in the desired positions. Adhere the Layered Squares with Dimensionals. Adhere the Washi Tape Border with SNAIL or Tombow Glue.
5. Stamp you sentiment in Gumball Green on a scrap of Whisper White card stock. Punch it out with the Word Window punch. Put half a Dimensional under the “C” in congratulations. Put SNAIL on the rest of the sentiment back. Adhere in desired position.
6. You now have a quick Baby Card! You can change the sentiment to Happy Birthday and have a quick child’s Birthday card.
You can purchase all the supplies to make this card from My Online Store.