Here is another Halloween Cat Card made by Kiev. This time with a Banner and some Copper Trim and on a background of Witch’s Hats. You can just punch the Cat from the patterned paper as shown OR stamp the face on cardstock and punch it out. Have fun making this card for family, friends, or just yourself!
1. Cut your Cajun Craze card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Witch’s Hat paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut your Pumpkin Pie card stock at 1-1/4″ x 4″. Notch the ends by cutting in the center of each end about 3/4″. Cut from the edge corners to the end of your cut line on all four corners to make your notches. Attach to card front 1-1/2″ down from top edge.
4. Punch out your Cat from the Designer Series Paper. Watch the Cat Punch Video for more detailed instructions.
5. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of your Cat. Remove backing and set down sticky side up. Wrap some Copper Trim over the Banner for form an Oval. Stick your Cat on top of the Copper Trim making sure at least 1-2 Dimensionals are touching the Copper Trim.
You are finished!
6. Decorate your envelope flap with a matching piece of Designer Series Paper if you want.
Shop TODAY at My Online Store for all your Halloween Crafting supplies.