We made this All Occasion card at a Church Women’s Group activity. There were lots of different word stamps out for them to use. They all loved it!
Stamps: Friendly Wishes Wood #138698, Clear #139579
Ink: Night of Navy
Card Stock: Night of Navy
Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper #141663
Punches: Pansy #130698
Flower Medallion #137417
3/4″ Circle Punch #119873
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Night of Navy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut the rest of your card stock:
~Whisper White at 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
~Melon Mambo at 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
~Patterned Paper at 1″ x 5-1/2″
~Flower Medallion in Melon Mambo card stock
~Pansy in Whisper White
~3/4″ Circle in Night of Navy
Layer your Flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add the Circle to the Flower center with a Glue Dot.
4. Stamp your words in Night of Navy ink on the bottom of your Whisper White card stock. Attach your Flowers.
5. Attach your Whisper White layer to the Melon Mambo layer with Fast Fuse.
6. Attach your strip of Patterned Designer Series Paper to the center of your Night of Navy card base with Fast Fuse. Add your Flower layers to your card front.
Enjoy making this All Occasion Flower card in a variety of colors with words to fit the occasion.