This is another quick and easy card using the Friendly Wishes stamp set and framing it with the Work of Art stamp set. Finish it off with a Thick Baker’s Twine bow.
Stamps: Friendly Wishes Wood #138698, Clear #139579, French #140080
Work of Art Wood #134111, Clear #134114
Ink: Island Indigo
Card Stock: Whisper White
Other: Bermuda Bay Thick Baker’s Twine #138413
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
1. Cut your Soft Sky card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp the “Friend” stamp in Island Indigo ink in the center of your card front.
3. Stamp the “watercolor swoosh” from the Work of Art stamp set in Soft Sky ink around all four sides of your “Friend” sentiment. I did the sides first, but it does not really matter,
4. Tie a bow with the Thick Baker’s Twine and attach it in the desired position with a Glue Dot.
5. Add a “watercolor swoosh” stamp to the envelope flap and give to a BFF.
Happy Card Making!