This Tin of Cards Kit Bermuda Bay card was made with supplies that come with the Kit plus Pool Party card stock and the Lots of Labels Framelits and your Big Shot.
Tin of Cards Project Kit #138378
Tin of Cards Photopolymer stamp set #138946, French #140064
Calypso Coral ink pad & Marker
Daffodil Delight ink pad
Pool Party card stock
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
Big Shot: Lots of Labels Framelits #138281
Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder #132174
1. Choose the following things from your Kit: Bermuda Bay striped card base, 3 colored Die Cut Butterflies and 2 plain Butterlies, Short Banner. You will also need Clear Mount Blocks for your stamps, the other supplies listed above, and your adhesives. Choose your sentiment if you want something different than shown. You want the sentiments to coordinate on the Banner and the Butterflies.
2. Stamp the plain Butterfly die cuts with Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight ink pads using the “Hello” stamp. I tried to stamp in lines to fill the entire die cut.
3. Remove the excess pieces from the colored Butterflies using your Bone Folder. Attach these Butterflies to the stamped Butterflies by putting 3-4 Glue Dots on the Body of each Butterfly. Fluff up the wings. Color the body of the smallest Butterfly die cut with your Calypso Coral Marker.
4. Stamp the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink. Put Dimensionals on the back.
5. Decide what size of Lots Of Labels Framelit you want to use and cut it out of Pool Party card stock. Put Dimensionals on the back.
6. Position everything the way you want it. Attach the Lots of Labels die cut first, then the Banner. Attach the two larger Butterflies with Dimensionals. Attach the smallest Butterfly with Glue Dots under the center of the Body.
7. You now have a beautiful Butterfly Card!
Happy Card Making!