This Tin of Cards Kit Bermuda Bay card was made with supplies that come with the Kit PLUS a Metallic Gold Sharpie Marker.
Tin of Cards Project Kit #138378
Tin of Cards Photopolymer stamp set #138946, French #140064
Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set #139971 with Birthday Candle, French #140038
Bermuda Bay ink pad
Metallic Gold Sharpie Marker from your local store
Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive
1. Choose the following things from your Kit: Bermuda Bay striped card base, 3-4 Gold Foil strips from the Gold Foil Background sheet, Wood embellishment, 3 Epoxy Star Stickers. You will also need Clear Mount Blocks for your stamps, the Bermuda Bay ink pad, a Metallic Gold Sharpie Marker, and your adhesives.
2. Attach the Gold Foil strips to your card front as shown. Trim the edges with scissors.
3. Stamp the Happy Birthday and the candles on the Wood embellishment with your Bermuda Bay ink. Attach to your card base with Dimensionals.
4. Color your Epoxy Stars with the Metallic Gold Sharpie. Attach in the desired positions on your card front.
5. You are done with this quick and easy card!
Happy Card Making!