Make this fun “Thanks for the smile” card. It is quick and easy and sure to be appreciated by the receiver.
Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer #142924
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Big Shot: Eastern Medallions Thinlits #143725
Embellishments: Clear Faceted Gems #144142
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals #144108
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 4-1/4″ x 11″. SCORE and fold at 5-1/2″.
2. Cut your Real Red card layer at 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″.
3. Cut your Whisper White card front at 3″ x 4″.
4. Cut your “Flower” out using the Eastern Medallion Thinlits. You will need two Thinlits: the Flower with the details and the Framelit that goes around it. Cut from Real Red cardstock. Attach to your card front about 1/4″ from the top. Put a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional behind each popup Petal and remove the backings. Put Tombow Glue around the thin outside Petals and in the flower center and attach.
5. Stamp your sentiment in Real Red ink with the bottom about 1/2″ from the bottom of your card front.
6. Attach your completed card front to the Real Red card layer with Fast Fuse or SNAIL. Attach the layers with Stampin’ Dimensionals to your card base.
Your card is finished.
Get all the supplies to make this card and other projects from My Online Store.