This Sweet Flower card is pretty quick to make. Choose 2 coordinating colors of card stock and make your own version. The pretty flower embellishment adds just the right amount of bling.
Card Stock: Sweet Sugarplum
Big Shot: Window Box Thinlit #142762
Cupcake Cutouts Framelits #141474
Other: Falling in Love embellishment #142791
Tombow Glue or Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Rich Razzleberry card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Sweet Sugarplum card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. With your Big Shot cut out the large Window Box flower Thinlit in the center of your card front.
3. Attach your card front to your card base with Fast Fuse.
4. Cut your “Sweet” and the Cupcake Cutouts curlique from Rich Razzleberry card stock. Attach with glue to your card front.
5. Attach your Flower embellishment with 2 Glue Dots.
6. If desired cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″ and attach to the inside to write on.
Enjoy the fun cutouts in the Window Box Thinlits and Cupcake Cutouts.