Here is another card made with the Limited Edition Reason to Smile stamp set which is available only during July. The Reason to Smile stamp set is only $5 with a $50 purchase. Make sure and add it to your shopping bag AFTER you have $50 in your bag.
Stamps: Reason to Smile w#131274 c#131275
Ink & Markers: Daffodil Delight Marker #119677, ink pad if desired #126944
Summer Starfruit Marker (2012 In Color Markers #126856), Ink pad if desired #126991
Certainly Celery Marker #105106
Garden Green Marker (Regals Markers #119701
Card Stock: Whisper White #100730
Designer Series Paper: Floral District #126919
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003
Other: Paper Piercing Tool #126189
Piercing Mat #126199
Essential Paper Piercing Pack #126187
Subtles Brads #119738
1. Cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Whisper White card base. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ Floral District Designer Paper. Edge with side of Garden Green Marker brush tip. Adhere to card base.
3. Stamp flowers on Whisper White card stock. Color Solid stamps: Daffodil Delight Marker for flower and Certainly Celery Marker for stems. Stamp Lined stamp on Stamp-a-ma-jig sheet with dark ink and use it to position images as desired. Clean stamps. Color Lined stamps: Summer Starfruit Marker for Flowers and Garden Green for stems. Note: You can use ink pads for the flower without stems.
4. Position Apothecary Accents Framelits as desired to frame Flowers. Run through your Big Shot. Edge the die cut pieces with your Garden Green Marker.
5. Use your Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack to poke holes for your brads. I used a Certainly Celery Subtles brad for the bottom to attach the two die cuts together and So Saffron Subtles brads on the top of the die cuts. Put Dimensionals on the back of all die cuts and position as desired on card front.
You can purchase all products to make this card at My Online Stampin’ Up! Store.
Happy Stamping and Die-cutting!